Just have to brag a little... can I tell you how lucky I am to have a dad as talented as he is! He built this crib for (wish it was for me...lol) well it's for his FIRST GRANDSON! It sure is beautiful... you couldn't buy a crib as beautiful as this. He also made a dresser with a changing table top that can be removed when TATE gets older! THANKS DAD, YOUR THE BEST!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Just have to brag a little... can I tell you how lucky I am to have a dad as talented as he is! He built this crib for (wish it was for me...lol) well it's for his FIRST GRANDSON! It sure is beautiful... you couldn't buy a crib as beautiful as this. He also made a dresser with a changing table top that can be removed when TATE gets older! THANKS DAD, YOUR THE BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment